Find Your Voice – Career Coaching for Professional Women
Our tailored services enable women to develop their own authentic leadership voice, create a positive leadership identity and contribute to organisational change. We support an organisation to strengthen its brand as an employer of choice for women and enhance bottom line performance through leveraging the talents and capabilities of its whole workforce.
This work flows in part from our latest book – Sideways to the Top – a book informed by the case studies of some 11 very successful women in Australia and New Zealand, together with some great commentary from a range of experts. The experiences of those interviewed, their qualities, the initiatives they took and those whose advice they respected all contribute to some strong intelligence about career building for women. We have combined the insights built in this work with our extensive array of career building tools and the wisdom of a number of our most experienced colleagues in our Find your Voice initiative.
Find Your Voice Objectives
Our coaches will:
- Provide an independent, secure and confidential environment in which women can explore a range of issues, challenges, concerns or practicalities around career success
- Coach women on how best to represent themselves more broadly and raise their profile in their industry
- Encourage women to take strong ownership and direction of their own career development and become more career resilient
- Support women define what career fulfillment might look like in the short, medium and long term and develop a practical implementation plan to achieve their vision.
Find Your Voice Outcomes
For the participant:
- Understand organisational context, dynamics and opportunities
- Clarify career goals and purpose
- Recognise signature strengths and strengths that need to be developed to meet goals
- Map career pathways to goals and key activities required to be undertaken to reach goals
- Identify internal and external networks and how these need to be developed
- Be positioned as a leader of change within their organisation
- Create a career map and plan.
For the organisation:
- Improve engagement with and productivity of high potential women
- Plan and cost training and development needs more effectively
- Receive feedback about organisational blocks
- Improve brand and reputation and enhance potential to attract high potential women.
For more information on how Macfarlan Lane can help you bring about career change and future development contact Kirsten Bartlett or Hugh Davies on 1300 852 788